Our Channel Partner
We are inviting Individuals & Companies to associate with us as our Channel Partners to promote & sell our innovative range of CAD/CAM/CAE DVDs & USB PROTECTED License,Downloadable,Video Streaming. A business needs to have the following:
- A Product or Service– You need to have a product or service to offer in the marketplace.
- Distribution Channel– How the product will reach the end consumer is the distribution channel.
We have taken care of the 1st part of the above as the creator of the product which are video training DVDs. The following are our responsibilities as the parent company:
- Course content preparation of video courses.
- Recording of the courses.
- Development of new DVD titles.
- Advanced course modules development.
- Improvisation of old DVD titles.
- DVD Production.
- Licensing of Video Training.
- Technical support to end customer.
- Online promotion of our DVDs.
- Online promotion of Channel Partners.
Our channel partner’s role fulfills the 2nd part of the above & the responsibilities, as a channel partner would be:
- Promotion & advertisement of CAD/CAM/CAE DVDs in colleges, companies or in computer training institutes.
- Addressing the queries of the end customer.
- Delivery of DVD/s to the customer.
- Market Feedback to Smart Learning Technologies.
As we have taken care of all the hassles of product development, production etc. so the channel partner can focus solely on marketing & sales activities in their area of operation. This will enable to maximize the productivity as distractions related to product development & production has been eliminated.
In the current competitive business scenario where every one is claiming themselves to be the best, a lot of noise has been created due to which it has become very difficult & confusing for a company or an individual searching for a perfect fit as the RIGHT parent company to associate with for the long term.
Failing to choose the right parent company as a business partner has cost lots of people, money, time, loss of face & humiliation too. So it becomes all the more important for you to know EXACTLY why you should choose MAC e-Learning Revolution Pvt Ltd. as your business partner!
Please do your due diligence & research our company so as to arrive at a wise decision. To help you a bit, here are some reasons that you may think are worth considering:
- Value – Any business will sustain,thrive & grow only if it is bringing value to the marketplace. Anything other than value is just commentary. MAC brings value through its Video Training Products by drastically reducing the cost of in the CAD/CAM/CAE domain & that too from a 20+ years of Industry expert. This is our value proposition.
- Customer Focus – We truly believe that without focusing on our customers, we will perish. Keeping this ideology as our guiding principle has helped in developing our products relevant to the current requirements of the industry.
- Partner Commitment – Our channel partners are our front brigade who face the daily onslaught in the marketplace. We know & appreciate this fact & are therefore dedicated to support them in their role as the front runners of the company.
- Unique – Video Training is a unique & innovative product in the CAD/CAM/CAE Domain which promises to add immense value to the market.
You maybe a seasoned business person or just taking the plunge in the business world for the first time, the following points are worth considering while analyzing or researching a business:
- The idea: For every good idea you have, there are hundreds of people out there who have the exact same idea…did someone else already beat you to the punch?
A prudent approach is to research your idea from top to bottom looking to see if your idea already exists. If it does, it’s certainly not the end of the world. Simply ask yourself if you can find a unique angle or a different, better approach to the idea.
Investigate the economics of the idea. Is there a good business case or model? Are other people that are pursuing the same concept making money?
Finally, you will want to know if the idea is legally protected. Is there a patent issued or pending?
- Are you a know it all? The number one piece of advice we hear from successful entrepreneurs is that they wish they had known that they didn’t need to know everything before they got started. Starting a business is a fluid activity. Unexpected things are bound to come up, so do yourself the favor of checking things out before you jump in but be prepared to deviate as needed and go with the flow.
- Future Trend:Across the Globe starting from kids to Universities all are adopting e-Learning.
- Demand for Product/ Service- Although an idea for a product or service can be exceptionally good,nothing can beat an existing product or service that is already selling. You just have to better your competition by quality positioning and knowing what you are selling.
- Profit Margins- It just makes sense to have a product or service that you are selling to give you the maximum margins for the overall profitability of the business.
- Start-Up Costs- The lower the cost of starting, the faster you can start & that too without any borrowed money.
- Risk- The risks involved in starting & during the running of a business are real & thinking otherwise would be fooling oneself. Although the risks can never be eliminated, they can only be minimized.
- Overheads- Just like the risk factor, overheads can not be done away with completely but can be kept to a minimum to book healthy business profits.
- Scope of Business- Multiple avenues of selling is a desirable element of the business & if sales can happen beyond your geographic location then the things become sweeter. This will ensure the maximum bang for your resources & efforts.
- Who’s on your bus? We say it very eloquently, “You are a bus driver. The bus, your company, is at a standstill, and it’s your job to get it going. You have to decide where you’re going, how you’re going to get there, and who’s going with you.” Can you drive the business alone or do you need employees?
Let us see how our product & business model does on each of the above areas.
- Future Trend: We are the 1st Video Training Publishing e-Learning Company giving High End Solutions rare in Training Engineering Industry and got massive appalus from Industry Experts
- Demand for Product/ Service- CAD/CAM/CAE training industry is flourishing since the last 10 years in India therefore MAC’s CAD/CAM/CAE Video Training DVD is the perfect product for the evergreen education industry.
- Profit Margins- Since a DVD is a digital product so margins on the product can go upto 60% which makes it very attractive business to get into for anyone willing to put in the time & hard work.
- Start-Up Costs- The only cost involved is that of samples of DVDs, brochures, business cards etc. which can vary from Rs.50000/- to Rs.75,000/-. Saving on the start-up cost of the business makes more money available for important activities like marketing & promotions.
- Risk- As the demand for the product is there, start-up cost is low, so the actual risk is that of not using the product to its full potential.
- Overheads- The business can be operated from your existing office or even from home so extra space need not be rented.
- Scope of Business- Apart from sales generated by you & your sales team, promoting the DVDs & downloadable video training online can create a fantastic scope for the business.